- The Willows Restaurant – a reputation for fine cuisine, exquisite menu options & incomparable quality.
- St Kilda Road Parkview Hotel – one of Melbourne’s most flexible wedding venue’s in a great location.
- Sixteen Ellis Street – a funky venue with a difference.
- Long Room – the perfect setting for an engagement party or wedding reception of distinction.
- Transit Cocktail Lounge – a roof top lounge bar with expansive views from the MCG to the Docklands.
- Feddish – offers both indoor & outdoor space with superb views.
- Melbourne Aquarium – Melbourne’s most unique wedding reception venue.
- Royal Botanic Gardens – Melbourne’s most beautiful event location.
- Blue Diamond – one of the city’s most picturesque function venues.
- The Sebel Melbourne – elegance & history entwine to exceed the highest of expectations.
- Rivers Edge Events – this unique & luxurious space is a refreshing addition to Melbourne’s wedding venues.
- Vibe Savoy Hotel Melbourne – the friendly staff work with you to inject some personality into your reception.
- Vibe Hotel Carlton – a fresh & vibrant alternative offering a contemporary edge & a whole lot of style.
Inner Melbourne Suburbs
- Kew Golf Club – quality service, attention to detail & picturesque views.
- Ascot House – an elegant Victorian mansion set in two acres of beautiful gardens.
- The Centre Ivanhoe – combining authentic grandeur with warmth & elegance.
- Encore St Kilda Beach – one of Australia’s most inspiring function centres.
- Butleigh Wootton – magnificent architecture, elegant presentation & a magical ambience.
- The Mandalay – the charm & elegance befits any occasion requiring prestige & quality in every detail.
- Rydges on Swanston – for an intimate gathering of friends or a grand celebration.
- Malvern Valley Receptions – our philosophy is “This is your day; do it your way!”
- Montsalvat – an unique & stunning location for your ceremony, reception & photography.
- Wellers of Kangaroo Ground – enjoy timbered ceilings, open fires & landscaped native gardens.
- Ashton Manor – for an unforgettable experience.
- Plenty Ranges Arts & Convention Centre – idyllic setting, sumptuous decor & fine cuisine.
- The Grande Reception and Function Centre – come and enjoy the splendour & Grande atmosphere.
- Inglewood Estate – magnificent multipurpose venue for a complete wedding experience.
- Rupertswood Mansion – a delightfully restored 1874 mansion with unique Victorian rooms.
- Pin Oak Receptions – a magnificent heritage listed homestead with beauty, romance & elegance.
- The Buckingham International – total customer care in a beautiful classic setting.
South East & Mornington Peninsula
- Amberlee Receptions – chapel, gardens & a choice of independent function rooms.
- Quat Quatta – a private, elegant & romantic setting for your wedding reception.
- Brighton Savoy – “winner” ABIA best hotel reception venue 2010.
- Royal Botanic Gardens, Australian Garden Cranbourne – stunning new Tarnuk Room opening soon.
- Mornington Golf Club – the perfect venue for your special day – Mornington’s hidden jewel.
- All Smiles Sorrento Ocean Beach – an exciting, ultra modern venue overlooking Sorrento’s Surf Beach.
- Mornington on Tanti – found in the heart of Mornington close to the beautiful beaches & parks.
- Woodlands Golf Club – the Club’s ambience creates an idyllic venue for your wedding reception.
- The International of Brighton – a contemporary, bold & romantic reception venue.
- Lindenderry – for a complete, distinctive experience for your wedding.
- Rossdale Golf Club – one of the preeminent wedding reception destinations through-out the bayside area.
- The Clarion on Canterbury – everything you can imagine, then so very much more.
- Arlington Receptions at Wattle Park – a fairytale setting for your romantic wedding.
- The Manor on High – impress your guests with our magnificent Manor.
- Witchmount Estate – a beautiful winery with a rustic blue stone function centre & rambling vineyard.
- Mansion Hotel & Spa at Werribee Park – the perfect setting for ceremonies, receptions & honeymoons.
- Nathania Springs – a purpose-built reception centre nestled amongst 3 acres of landscaped gardens.
- SkyHigh Mount Dandenong – spectacular by day, stunning by night.
- Cuckoo Restaurant – all the charm & romance of the hills at very competitive rates.
- Marybrooke Receptions – the superior service, location & menu, make Marybrooke the perfect venue.
- Woods Sherbrooke – style & quality are what make us the premier small reception venue in the hills.
- Chateau Wyuna – ABIA winner – best reception centre in Victoria – 2009.
- Glen Erin at Lancefield – smaller, more intimate weddings & banquet settings up to 160 guests.
- Roombas @ Wooling Hill – the perfect place… with views across Mt Macedon & the Macedon Ranges.
- Cammeray Waters – private setting, first class facilities & close proximity to Melbourne.
- Gisborne Golf Club – offering sweeping views of the golf course and Mount Macedon in a relaxed setting.
- Lancemore Hill – weddings with distinction & style in a relaxed country setting.
Yarra Valley & Ranges
- Potters Receptions – the majestic waterfall is the picturesque backdrop of our reception room.
- Elmswood Estate – overlooking the spectacular views of the Upper Yarra Valley – worth a visit!!
- All Smiles of the Yarra Valley – an exciting, ultra modern venue set amidst picturesque vineyards.
- Balgownie Estate Vineyard Resort & Spa – boutique first class resort in the heart of the Yarra Valley.
- Rustic Charm – a “purpose built venue” lending itself to the ultimate wedding experience.